CAPTIV- NeuroLab is a scalable tool designed to flexibly accommodate each user’s unique needs for human behaviour research in many different applications.
CAPTIV-NeuroLab synchronizes and collects data from multiple sources, giving researchers insights into people’s cognitive, emotional, and behavioural reactions to diverse stimuli.
CAPTIV-NeuroLab is a turnkey solution, adjustable to needs in accordance with your field of action. The interface takes elements from the scenario via « drag & drop », the data collection devices are « plug & play » and recording measures is automatic. Filters can be applied and in 1 click, CAPTIV-NeuroLab generates detailed and exportable graphs.
Data visualization and report options include:
- Key metrics presented on one page
- Number and duration of fixations by the participant and medium
- Heatmaps for all media and areas of interest
Combined analysis of multimodal data:
- including eye-tracking, emotional/cognitive responses, and facial expressions
The NeuroLab package includes a wireless T-Sens GSR sensor and a T-USB receiver. Users can easily add additional data inputs, e.g. EEG headsets, facial expression analyzers, and eye-trackers.
CORE FEATURES OF CAPTIV-NEUROLAB SOFTWARE:
- Subjects database
- Customized experiment presentation: slideshow, video, web, questionnaires...
- Fully integrated recording
- Automatic data analysis
- Export of results
- All videos and raw data available
- Windows 7, 8 and 10
- ABM B-Alert X10 and X-24
- Wearable Sensing DSI-7 and D-24
- Emotiv EPOC
- Fraunhofer SHORETM
- Noldus FaceReader