xSIID NFC + LED Implant
xSIID NFC + LED Implant
Microchip Implant. NFC Implant. RFID Implant. Made with the Dsruptive SIID OEM module, the xSIID merges Dsruptive design with Dangerous Things materials, manufacturing, and testing.
- 13.56MHz ISO14443A & NFC Type 2 chip
- 2x15mm cylindrical sterile bioglass implant
- 1kB (888 bytes) of user-writable memory
- Integrated power harvesting LED indicator
xSIID Kit Contents:
The xSIID kit contains the following products and materials, which are designed to enable you to bring the kit to a professional installation partner for installation.
- 1 sterile injector assembly, pre-loaded with xSIID chip implant
- 2 single-use ChloraPrep antiseptic wipes
- 1 sterile gauze pad for post-installation wound care
- 1 sterile expandable-fabric adhesive bandage
- 1 pair of non-sterile, non-latex procedure gloves
xSIID Kit Extras:
The following accessories also come with the xSIID Kit. These accessories are “field detection” tools designed to assist you with identifying the type of readers you may encounter, but also the best location and orientation to present your xSIID chip implant to any reader to get reliable performance.
- RFID Diagnostic Card
- 13.56MHz X Field Detector
Our X Field Detectors (XFD) will show you the best position and orientation to present your chip implant to any readers of the same frequency, while our RFID Diagnostic Card will tell you all about the frequency and duty cycles of random readers you encounter in the wild.
Our x-series chips come pre-loaded inside injector systems with steel needles and cannot typically be read while inside the needle. Because of this, we perform a full test on every x-series tag before it is loaded into the injector assembly and sterilized. We have also conducted several tests on our x-series chips and cataloged those tests here.
We offer a 30-day money back guarantee! Read all about it on our return policy page.
If you do purchase one of our products and experience a failure, we offer a full lifetime warranty on all of our products. You will need to return the product for testing and analysis, and if it is malfunctioning, we will ship you a replacement free of charge. Read all about it on our warranty policy page.
This kit definitely contains dangerous things. While the xSIID chip has undergone several quality checks during manufacture and has been put through a battery of tests, it has not been certified by any government regulatory agency for implantation or use inside the human body. Use of this device is strictly at your own risk.
The xSIID is a next-generation NFC compliant microchip implant that leverages the SIID, an innovative OEM module design from Dsruptive. The module houses both an NTAG I2C NFC chip and an LED indicator tied to the energy harvesting pins of the NTAG I2C. This design ensures the LED does not interfere with the operation of the NFC chip and always receives filtered power output regardless of field variance. The xSIID comes in a variety of colours and offers the 1kB (888 bytes) user-writable memory. You can store website URLs, contact details, or arbitrary binary data and share that with anyone who scans your xSIID with an NFC enabled smartphone!
xSIID Chip Specifications:
- 13.56MHz ISO14443A & NFC Type 2 compliant NTAG I2C RFID chipset
- A full datasheet for the NXP NTAG I2C RFID/NFC chip
- 7 byte UID and 1912 bytes of user read/write memory
- 10-year data retention. Rated for 100k writes per memory block.
- Encased in 2.1mm by 15mm bioglass with non-toxic epoxy
- Pre-tested and pre-loaded into sterile injection assembly
- No “anti-migration” coating means easy removal/replacement