Human Body Systems for Kids
Is your child curious about the human body and you wish you could help them learn even more by increasing their understanding of the human body (both internal and external organs and organ systems) so they understand how the body works in a language that is appropriate for them without confusing them?
And are you looking for a book that will help you achieve just that that’s carefully crafted with children in mind – to hold their attention and keep them engaged so you don’t have to keep reminding them to use the book?
- If you have answered YES,
Let this book help your children explore and understand how their body systems work!
If you at times feel you have a little doctor in your house owing to your child’s fascination with everything that relates to the anatomy of the human body and other animals, it makes sense that you wish to support them in their quest to absorb all the information they can absorb.
- But I know you might be wondering…
How exactly is the book child friendly?
Simple; it uses colourful cartoon-like images of the different parts of the body and organ systems coupled with having easy-to-remember explanations and labels that will make your little one absorb all the information they are learning
How does the book keep children interested?
The many colourful images make this a perfect book for the curious young learner!
What do I expect from the book?
A child who has an above-average knowledge of the human anatomy and that is genuinely interested in learning more about the human body!
Can children understand what is in the book on their own?
Yes, if they know how to read, they can certainly use the book. And even if they don’t, you can always guide them. They will soon be able to tell the parts even if they can’t read!
What are the benefits of educating children on body systems?
They understand better what makes them able to perform different functions and appreciate the need to keep these parts healthy. And when you tell them about the sickness of a certain body part, they can make better sense of that information!
More specifically you will find:
- Interesting fun facts about our body parts and how they work
- Full body breakdown-simplified human anatomy for kids to understand
- Detailed visual guides such as coloured pictures, and labelled diagrams keep children interested while teaching them various body parts and their functions
- Simple, clear explanations accompanying the various body parts that explain them
- Lots of play-oriented activities such as crosswords and fill-in activities to keep children interested as they learn
- And much more!
Even if you have never taught your children about their body anatomy before, don’t worry because this book will do the heavy lifting for you!
About the Author
- Publisher : Independently published (26 April 2022)
- Author: Samuel John
- Language : English
- Paperback : 44 pages
- ISBN-13 : 979-8811379200
- Dimensions : 21.59 x 0.28 x 21.59 cm